2020-2021 COURSE GUIDES
The Mercy Course Planning Guide for 2021-2022 will be available in February 2021.
beginning in march, will meet with students individually to discuss and confirm course selections for the next school year. students will be assigned a specific appointment time. registration directions for each class will be posted second semester.
365bet体育官网平台mercy high school is a college preparatory school and thus strongly suggests that students plan their course of studies carefully. a total of 24 credits and 8 semesters of full enrollment (6 classes per semester) are required for graduation. one semester course earns .5 credit. a single course may not be used to fulfill a dual credit.
365bet体育官网平台these 24 credits include:
- 4 credits English
- 3 credits Social Studies include:
- 4 credits Mathematics include:
- 3 credits Laboratory Science include:
- 2 credits of one World Language
- 3.5 credits Religious Studies
1 credit Visual, Performing and Applied Arts
- .5 credit iExplore (Beginning Class of 2022)
- .5 credit Speech
- .5 credit Physical Education/Swim
- .5 credit Health
- 1.5 credits Electives
COMMUNITY SERVICE REQUIREMENT
All students must complete a minimum of 40 community service hours.